MENU

Slide

Saturday, March 15, 2008



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Mystery: -.- It's just the movie role.

Hey: Please add me on msn.
Fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com
Will give you more info about it! (:

Anon1: Hey babe, Maybe you could order by
yourself when there's an asos spree?
Cos i can't be purchasing things for everyone right? (:

PurplishGirl:
Please add me on msn.
Fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com
Will give you more info about it! (:

Hello: Hey babe, Sorry no idea eh.
Maybe you can try sourcing arnd and
see if there are english subs version.
But most of the time the subbings are in chinese luh.

Janice: Lol! Better than noooooob!
My wawa still naked! Haahahahahs!

Amy: Hey babe, which razorback top are you talking about?

Helolo:
Hey babe, Sorry no idea eh.
Maybe you can try sourcing arnd and
see if there are english subs version.
But most of the time the subbings are in chinese luh.

Bao: Hahahas! Yah loh, i always timeout
cos i'm like half shopping online, half playing viwawa. :x
But sometimes if really only sit there and play the wajong,
@#$%^ boring! Cos they very slooooow. Hahahahs!

Joey: Hahahahs! My eyering is equally bad!

Tello: I'm using shu uemura's blusher,
Maybelline volume xpress mascara,
wasn't using an lipgloss. Was just lip balm. (:







Whoooo~ Nuffnang ad on the left !
Darlings please click click click! :D



Finally got the pictures for career day at
Suntec from the photographeeeer!

Got caught eaaaaaating! Super candid i tell you.
turn over, then i saw the camera, smiled and he quickly snap!
Hahahahahahs.




I didn't sleep a wink thru wednesday night.
Went to bed at 3am, rolled in bed for like 2 hours
and i dunno why the hell i just can't get to sleep!

@#$%^&*!


So i got out of bed, and decided not to sleep
since i had to wake up at 9 am to prepare
and meet Kevin, photographer for lunch and
shopping for shoot's clothes at 11am.


I was surprised that shirley and felicia they're still awaaaaaake!
So we chatted for while, and i went to watch some taiwan series.


So i watched 4 episode straight of They Kissed Again 2.
(2nd series of It Started With a Kiss)


Then went to prepare myself at 9.30am,
and as usual, I'm late to meet Kevin. :x
Late queeeeeeeen. I was like late for almost an hour.
Super paiseh luh!

So we met up and he treated me to yummy Sushi Tei!
Itadakimasu, Arigato Kevin for lunch! :D
Then we went to shop arnd for the shoot's stuff.

He had to leave early for some meeting,
So i walked arnd vivocity and bought some
hair accessories, yadda yadda blah blah.




And soooo, i went home, slept from 4pm to 11pm.
Then woke up and watch afew episodes of They kiss Again 2
went back to sleep at 4am - 12.30pm.

Terry says i totally live the tai-tai life.
Sleep, slack, majong, shopping, photoshoots. @#$%^&
Please hooooor, this is only temporary! LOL!

Heng i've got shirley and feeeeelicia ):
Or else i'll be boooooored to death by now.




So anyway, i woke shirley up at 1pm, and told her
to meet up an event company person with me
in an hour's time. And after everything we went to
hougang mall and had a late brunch.


Cam-whoooooring alert! Hehehehe.













Then we went to felicia's house and
i made shirley dye my hair for meeeee!
My black roots are growing out, sooooo eeeeeew.


Mean shirley force me to take picture when she was dying my hair!


I was like "noooo, ltr no image alrdy,
no photographers wanna shoot me anymore!"
Hahahahahas. :x



Peek-ka-boo! :D


Hahahahs, she's super entertaining can.
I can't do the cock eye thing! Hahhahahahs!







Met up with my boy that night and we had yummy craaaaaaabs.


See, Guys eat crabs :


So gross!


Girl eating crab :




Yuuuuummy~



And we slacked thru the whole saturday afternoon
and we went to Aston to have our dinner.
Loooooong queue!


There was this super cute pom pom in this pet shop beside Aston.
Super cute, i just squat down and the pom pom popped
onto my kneel and wanted to play!

there was this super guai Golden R. in the shop toooooo!



while queuing.


Then i went home after dinner cos i was tireeeeeed.
Went home and spend 1 & 1/2 hours bathing my 3 babygirls.
Butter, Meeko & Mimao. (My guinea pigs)

they are super guai loh! I can leave them alone
in the basin for 20-30 seconds in the basin
and they won't move at all, majiam toy like that!
They'll be like twisting their tiny head arnd,
curious about the new environment.
Super Cuuuuute! :D


Bathing for my boy, Peanut is always daaaaaamn exhausting
He's always been afraid of the water ever since
i 1st bathed him whe he was like what, 5 months old?
till now 1 year plus alrdy, Everytime i wanna bath him
he'll run arnd the basin, jump arnd. -.-
Super pek chek! But sooooo cute, So no choice! :D





One more picture from Kensuke @ Labrador Park:






Taken quite awhile by Deadpoet. Big white shirt shoot!
The morning light at the shoot location is faaaaabulous.
He didn't even use any flash. Just plain morning light.





Okay, super tireeeed now.
Tmr gotta wake up at 6 plus for church.
(WTH! @#$%^&)

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! :D

No comments: